rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving “Western” Society

Leaving “Western” Society

Interesting posts. Many here are having similar experiences in different western locations.

No place is perfect..there are always pros and cons. You have to decide what you value most.

Coming from the west, of course I prefer the cleaner air, being close to friends and family and modern conveniences. But I can no longer live in a feminist state, period. I will take all the negative of living abroad, to be able to regularly connect with girls more than 10 years younger than myself. Can't do that back home and for that reason alone I'm out.

Im here in SEA. As is always the case, Ive had more happen in 6 weeks than the last 6 years back home. That's without hanging out a mall to bang out x approaches in x hours. Shit just happens here, naturally.

There are ups and downs everywhere and things become routine, but baseline life in a place like Canada is certainly more sterile than just about anywhere else. Immigrants come from all over because they can make a living, not for the great weather or lifestyle. If you have the means to do it, getting out will make more sense with each passing day.

Messages In This Thread