rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Vox Day thread

The Vox Day thread

Quote: (03-11-2018 07:07 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

And for the record, a Sigma wouldn't have threatened Gab.ai with a lawsuit over some stormfag's hurtful comments "because the authorities might take the accusations seriously". [Image: boring.gif] Do you seriously see Anonymous Bosch, Comte de Saint Germain, or Veloce doing something like that?

This is where I stop listening to the criticism of Vox by people who clearly don't know what they're talking about.

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/09/legal-update.html

Vox never sued Gab, he never threatened to sue Gab. He wanted to go after the users that posted defamatory comments, Torba told him to get a court order, which he did, then Torba flew into a sperg rage. Now who's the Gamma here?

Irrelevant personal attacks on Vox aside, I think his latest video brought out a good point on how Germanic immigration into the Roman Empire quickly turned into an invasion force (60 years).

In order for that to happen today, the immigrants would have to control a sizable amount of territory and the military to pull this off directly. I think what is more likely to happen is that areas will become ethnically homogenous of one type that will demand semi-autonomous rule. This will give the powers that be the perfect pretext to scrap existing boundaries and laws for new ones that favor global government.

Messages In This Thread