rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is my 5,000th post

This is my 5,000th post

Quote: (03-08-2012 03:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This forum began in August 2008, three and a half years ago. In that short time it has become a hang out for guys who want to be men in a world that teaches them how to be like women. We serve as a counterbalance to those who reject mainstream beliefs and dogma. In that respect we're at the vanguard. We don't just whine about how bad things are---we act. We learn game, we travel, we lift weights, we learn new skills, and we start businesses. We don't just sit around like entitled babies waiting for the culture to give us happiness. We seek out that happiness and grab it by the throat.

The only credit I can take is providing a venue for men to gather and talk. I like to think of the forum as a relaxed pub or coffee shop that lets guys come by to chat whenever they wish about what's on their mind. It could not be done with the participation of everyone here. While we have seen our share of drama, and no doubt will continue to see it in the future, rest assured that I will do everything I can to keep what we have: an open community where knowledge is shared and received without judgement.

I created the forum as an afterthought, but it has become a big part of my life that I look forward to every day. I love reading the words of other men who are doing similar things to myself. Even if Skynet takes over the internet tomorrow and everything comes crashing down, the forum's collective beliefs will go on in all of us for many years to come. Thank you all for being a part of this.

Awesome reference.

Thanks for the forum.

Messages In This Thread