rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving “Western” Society

Leaving “Western” Society

Quote: (03-10-2018 06:32 PM)Marcus187 Wrote:  

The reason you got bored in Canada (I assume that's your home country) is because you live a boring life.

You got sick from the mundane routine of life. But do you really think life in South America is different? That their routine in life is different? Or easier?

Without passive income in US dollars your life in a non-western country would be much worse. But like I said: It's a new experience for you, so that might compensate the hardships you will encounter.

Everyone who considers starting a "leaving the West" thread should read the above ^^^^^ 400 times first. Heck, they should print it out in big, bold letters and stick it on their wall.

I have escaped the West. I started living abroad frequently in 2006, but settled permanently in China in 2014.

And guess what? After nearly four years in China, I'm a little bored of my situation and want to spend next winter somewhere else to shake things up, because the routine has gotten old.

Living in the West is not most people's biggest problem.

Wherever you go, there you are.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread