rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So Much Work for So Little in Return

So Much Work for So Little in Return

Thanks for your thoughts everyone.

Quote: (03-09-2018 04:13 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

If you can't slay thots and have them wrapped around your finger how are you going to manage a nice traditional girl that wants to start a family? You dont expect that to be less work do you?

Would it make sense then to make slaying thots and wrapping them around my finger the first major goal to work towards (before considering anything else)? Won't this turn off 'quality girls'?

Quote: (03-09-2018 05:01 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

So it's always a question you have to answer for yourself: what are you willing to sacrifice? Your time, your sanity, your effort, your dignity, your sense of self?

...I'm not willing to sacrifice my dignity (some say ego) to blow my load in a nubile 18 yo.

At some point like Noir said, you become so accomplished (I.e your game becomes second nature, your value goes up) the price seems smaller, but it's always there.

...Just keep on grinding and grinding until you get "rich" enough that you barely notice the price you are paying.

Dalaran, thanks for this -- it's an idea I haven't really considered. So far I've been making a conscious decision choosing not to 'sacrifice', and instead looking for a relationship where everything is 'as it should be'. In other words I think I may be pursuing an unrealistic ideal without building the foundational framework ('richness') to attain and support it.

One pathway forward I see is the conscious decision to renounce and compartmentalize my ideals, to make that sacrifice and rebuild from the ground up. This would involve sacrificing my dignity (which may be misplaced in the first place), my sense of self (to view the whole process purely as a game), and to drastically lower my standards for volume.

Is this a viable way forward? Are the above^ worth sacrificing (even temporarily) in pursuit of something greater? Will one get 'lost' along the way? It's like taking the humanity out of the game in return for science, and it's an uncomfortable thought as it would require immense commitment to see things through.

Messages In This Thread