rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating - Is It The Season or Have Things Changed?

Online Dating - Is It The Season or Have Things Changed?

Has there ever been a thread about online dating where it didn't devolve into moralizing (muh degeneracy!) or bitching about how the scales are tipped?

I'm not saying either one is wrong per se, but who fucking cares? Either use it or don't use it. The worst thing you could do is make a big deal about it.

It can be frustrating, there's no doubt about that.

So what I typically do is i'll get on bumble, swipe for awhile, meet some chicks, bang a few, get flaked on by a few, rinse, repeat, until I just get sick of it and delete it. A few months later, I'll repeat the cycle.

I will admit that banging chicks from online is somewhat less fulfilling than a real life swoop.

The point is, winners will always find ways to win. If one avenue isn't working, explore other avenues. What winners don't do is bitch about why they're not winning.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread