rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

T-Mobile employee steals sex vid from chicks phone - gets jailed.

T-Mobile employee steals sex vid from chicks phone - gets jailed.

Quote: (03-06-2018 10:12 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

The issue I have is that it's more time than you get for stabbing someone in many jurisdictions. It's wrong, but it shouldn't be treated more seriously than actual bodily harm.
Re-read the OP:

This is the third time this neckbeard's done some shady shit while working retail:

Quote:Quote:

In 2013, he was arrested on a grand theft charge after police said he stole two iPads from a Walmart in Largo while working in maintenance at the store. He participated in a pre-trial diversion program in that case, court records show.

About three years later, Sanchez Ramos, 26, pleaded guilty to scheming to defraud a T-Mobile store in Largo. According to police, he initiated fake returns on products customers bought with cash, then used the cash to buy accessories from the store to inflate his sales and increase his commission. He was still on probation for that charge when police arrested him in Hightower’s case.

So he escaped jail and fines two times before. How many more passes should he get? If his record was otherwise clean I'd agree but he's proven multiple times he's untrustworthy and few months in county might scare him straight.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread