rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bizet's daygame log.

Bizet's daygame log.

Good job! A Yes girl will know if she wants to have sex within a minute of the interaction (this may not by fully leixcally articulated in her mind) but the idea of a number of dates and the whole process is a convenient fiction that was created to keep men working hard and become bread winners. A horny woman will have sex with a man she likes with no time delay.

Now you need to reblow the bubble without her being physically present. Overheating a girl too much if no sex in sight may be risky. With good text game shouldn't be a problem. Play a fuckboy hand well - make her know you won't interfere with her daily life with the other man, won't publicly show you're intimate so the other man wouldn't find out and the whole illicit affair is a romantic secret between two strangers. Make her romantic fiction she read about in books come true.

For example, instead of messaging for her to meet you at night tell her you hope she can sneak out. Tell her you're taking her to a secret place. Mention you've never had anything like this. Basically, vocabulary reach in that type of language found in romance novels.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread