rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitlord Female School Teacher Uncovered as 'White Supremacist', Gets Removed

Shitlord Female School Teacher Uncovered as 'White Supremacist', Gets Removed

You make interesting points, I do agree.

And yes, just saw on Facebook the guy who murdered the Italian girl. Interestingly, no one on the (Senegalese) page commented. Yet, they cry racism at all corners when an illegal is sent home.

The thing is that immigrant/muslim/whatever anti-alt right people I dare call intelligent, know better than to go all SJW. They will shut up, educate their kids to be smart, get a great job and integrate, and will not make a peep in the streets or the medias. This is why you won't see them (us? I like to think I am a part of them) in the streets complaining about racism, islamophobia, or anything like that. Because we know better, and frankly are focused on our own lifestyle and values. Whereas others like to claim victimhood and racism to better their iives, or feel that they count for something in this life.

This is why we get irritated when a teacher like the one in this thread (WNB by the way) makes those claims. Because even though we don't want to go SJW, and don't really care about them, education is maybe the one topic that no one should mess with. Because usually we are non low-IQ enough to know what we (or our children) can achieve, comparatively to the kids from other backgrounds. And having someone put that into question will make us react.

Is it a cowardly tactic? You could make that case... Is it selfish? I would say probably. And there is the fact that the majority of people who immigrate here immediately get coopted by the Left. So in the rare cases they try to act politically, they just go SJW, and left leaning. Like a reflex.

Maybe the solution is to find more people of foreign origin leaning to the right, or at least the center? I could see myself putting my face out there for politics, when (I sincerely hope) I become French. Sibeth Ndiaye is an example of a woman of African Origin, who works directly for Emmanuel Macron.

Messages In This Thread