rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitlord Female School Teacher Uncovered as 'White Supremacist', Gets Removed

Shitlord Female School Teacher Uncovered as 'White Supremacist', Gets Removed

Quote: (03-07-2018 02:18 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2018 11:44 PM)Krimson Killa Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2018 11:30 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2018 10:51 PM)Krimson Killa Wrote:  

If I were black, however, I would absolutely not be comfortable sending my kid to a class taught by a blatant white supremacist

Where's the evidence that she's a supremacist? There's a huge difference between believing that Whites have a right to exist and a proud history, and believing that White's are the King Shit who should rule over everyone else.

Even the acknowledgement of race realism typically comes with an understanding of normal distributions. Everybody here is "sex realist" when it comes to that graph - but if I introduced you to my favourite lady down at the auto parts store, I'm sure you'd all come to respect her in short order.

Will Blacks en aggregate perform the same as whites at teh maths? Probably not. But when you're talking about a class of 30 people, there's going to be a huge variance between individuals; assuming that anybody was their demographic norm would be idiotic.

Now it's entirely possible that she's one of these first-order thinkers, who assumes that the statistical artifact known as "regression towards the mean" indicates that the children of smart blacks will inevitably regress to the median IQ, as if it were some sort of gravitational force. But we haven't seen any evidence of that.

Except that we have --

Quote: (03-05-2018 07:40 PM)kamoz Wrote:  

In her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest...

If I was a Nigerian doctor, I sure as shit wouldn't want my (probably intelligent) child being taught by someone who believes that they're inherently stupider. Just like you probably don't want your kids being taught by a rabid black feminist who thinks white people are inherently racist and owe her reparations.

This woman is the other side of the SJW coin, nothing more and nothing less. Retardation on the right is just as bad as retardation on the left.

Please, she's speaking about the 70 IQ "refugees" who are flooding small towns.

What proves that she talks about refugees?

There is no "refugee" word uttered here, so we have to assume that she meant to talk about whatever Nigerian kid, including those with enough IQ to study in the West. Especially since these kinds of podcasts definitely do not single out populations, but like to paint broad generalizations of groups or races.

I did not come here as a young child, but by her logic I would learn slower and be more stupid than other kids, because I am from Africa.
Not accounting for the fact that not only me, but pretty much all guys I know who left Senegal like me scored in the very top percentile of their universities in France, a good handful of us being in the top 5, or went to the prestigious universities like Polytechnique, Centrale Paris, Ecole Normale Superieure...
You can check the amount of students from foreign countries who score the highest at the engineering schools contest in France (Classe Préparatoire aux Grandes Ecoles). How many of them come from Africa? I will let you do the homework.

I am going on a limb, but I think that given her views, she would also probably agree that a kid from Eastern Europe (who is obviously a non-Muslim white ) would do better than the Nigerian, even if he came from a shithole. You can maybe make a case about the intellectual prowesses of the Nordic country (they are really good in their education system, I admit), or maybe the Jews, but so far I haven't seen any proof of intellectual superiority of anyone else.

This woman was rightly fired, and anyone paid by the tax payer (including me, who pays every year) who do the same as her should also be.

I am the first to sprout game, red pill and anti-feminism theories to some of my co-workers, and will defend usually people fired because of their views on feminism, or red pill, or even religion, since you can choose to adhere (or not) to any of those views. However race is an entirely different story. Especially when it's about kids, who all have a different reason to come. Economic migration, fake age (like the Syrians who claim they are 15)? Yeah, they will probably suck at school. Those who came to or were born in the West, from parents who raised them to high literature and cultural standards? Probably not.

Maybe if she rephrased her arguments about the economical background and IQ of the parents, she could make a theory out of that. Even then, we see often kids from priviledgied background fail, and kids who had to study with the lights of the candles at night (I know a few, it would even happen to me personally because we have often power shortages in Senegal) go and get the highest grades in Senegal AND France.

All in all, race is irrelevant.

@ Leonard D Neubache

I am curious as to those black people who are happy to claim they are better at sports (and maybe, to have bigger dicks????), and refuse to admit they suck at other things. It is also pretty irrelevant if you are not going to compete at sports events like Olympics, or even amateur games. And frankly, I doubt race has anything to do with being able to run faster, or having better skills at controlling the ball in football (I won't say soccer).

Messages In This Thread