rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitlord Female School Teacher Uncovered as 'White Supremacist', Gets Removed

Shitlord Female School Teacher Uncovered as 'White Supremacist', Gets Removed

Quote: (03-06-2018 07:42 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Would you mind describe your ideal endgame so that we know what side of the fence you sit on?

Soitenly.

One of the most profound sentences I've read recently was that the word equality means different things to different people. To the right it means meritocracy and to the left it means subsidies.

I believe we need to end what might be termed as "racial subsidies", not just for moral reasons but because it's a logistically flawed concept.

Measuring differences in racial outcomes and attributing it perpetually to racism is like building a bridge out of cheese and attributing its inevitable collapse to the work of ghosts. Solution? Keep building cheese bridges but hire more priests. Outcome? Obviously we need even more priests!

Embracing feelings over facts is part and parcel of a feminised society and one that will never rise to any height or will in our case devolve to it's mean. Ironically we can have a highly charitable society that understands and respects that some people are not and never will be rocket scientists, but the alternative we're currently engaged in is a society that demands the charity "because racism" and then keeps screaming at the giver because the inequality refuses to magically go away.

So my stance is this. The truth and only the truth is what should be used to guide Western civilisation (or any civilisation for that matter). We can be honest and charitable, doing what we can to help others while never condemning the truth of why we need to help in the first place.

We need to combat racism which exists for it's own gratification as a means to with-hold meritocracy while at the same time combating so called "positive discrimination" which only acts to pit one race against the other as adversaries.

I recognise that in a modernising society it is the academically lacking people that will be left behind, including no small number of whites, but we get to choose to cater to their feelings or advance our society, not both. We need to provide a humane standard of living for everyone in our nations (but build the wall or its equivalent for fucks sake) and we need to direct that carrot towards fostering the best possible behaviour from the receivers. Meanwhile we need to make it clear that only people who work towards achieving things for themselves are entitled to anything greater than that humane standard of living.

We don't need to insult people for failing to achieve standards that nature has put out of their grasp. We don't lament that literal retards are under-represented in ivy-league colleges. Nor do we torture them with bigotry. We don't insist that the same illiterate retard be given an equal shot at being a librarian as anyone else. We just do our best to help them along and live a humane life to the best of their ability.

Advancement relies on accepting facts over feelings when determining policy. Humane advancement relies on accepting those facts while acting in a humane way. As a species or a society or a nation we have the productive capacity to do this as never before, but if we keep sacrificing it on the altar of benevolent lies then we will lose everything.

These are my moral guidelines. Asking me for my "endgame" is ridiculous, as if I have the slightest capacity to alter the momentum of world politics. If pressed I suppose my endgame is equality under law with humane treatment of underachievers in a truly race-blind system.

I have no ridiculous illusions that this is what we will end up with, nor am I willing to perpetually slit my own wrists in the hope that other parties will come to the table. My prediction is that a white ethnostate or five is utterly inevitable and it will arrive relatively peacefully or via a bloodbath (or five). That's not what I want, but at our current course and velocity that's what we're going to end up with when whites are systematically bled, beaten and berated for long enough.

For five decades we have been the only ones holding out the olive branch. The results have been the opposite of what we intended and wanted. Reality will have its dues sooner or later.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread