rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bartending Master Sheet

The Bartending Master Sheet

OP I have a question about breaking into the industry... Great post by the way... I do have restaurant industry experience, but it was as a dishwasher and a delivery driver... I do have kind of a chip on my shoulder because I did the worst job in the restaurant, and no one understands how hard it is... Anyway, thankfully I have my college degree, and several different jobs under my belt now, despite still being in the mid-20s. I have done consulting of several sorts, graphic design, an internship, etc. How do I get going at a halfway decent bar (in my opinion a bar that knows how to make the classics, old fashioned, martini, etc.)...? My personal experience with bartender buddies is they have dark triad personality traits, and they tend to lie/ compartmentalize their lives a lot. I'm thinking about lying about past restaurant industry experience, even though I'm pretty opposed to lying, given how big of dicks people are in the industry... What you said about making you more social and helping you chat with women, is exactly why i want to start bartending, because I'm an introvert, but once i get talking to people, i can hold a good conversation.

Messages In This Thread