rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

Quote: (03-02-2018 10:51 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Well shite.... So last night I was informed I have to be out of my current residence by April 5th.
I was planing on prally skipping town this summer sometime but now I'm in a bit of a crunch. I'm not quite ready for another world tour.....
Some places I was thinking of goings are
Charleston SC
Denver Area CO
Some second tier city in Florida (I love sunny weather and beaches, second tier city to try to avoid some of the crazy that Florida seems to posses)
Phoenix AZ...I have a opportunity to stay in in a house there rent free... not sure if the city is for me though
After reading over this thread Austin and maybe Mexico City also seem interesting.
The thing is I'm not really a big city kind of guy. I prefer more laid back towns surrounded by nature. So even the cities I'm taking under advisement aren't really my speed.
So I have a month to decide and start looking for accommodation and so on...
[Image: tenor.gif]

If you are fully location independent, take a look at the Seattle area. No income tax, no sales tax on essentials like food. Lots of laid back towns surrounded by nature.

If you like Oceans... Port Townsend and Sequim are great. Both close to the Olympic national forest. Drawback is that if you want to get to downtown Seattle it's an hour drive and a ferry ride from Port Townsend. Great place to fish and sail a boat around though. Beautiful in summer. Same goes for the San Juan Islands.

If you like mountains North Bend and Snoqualmie are both nice sleepy mountain towns. 30 minutes from a ski resort, and 45 minutes from downtown Seattle.

In regards to women... the largest group is White California transplants.... they are horrible as humans but they drink and fuck. Lots of Asian girls, Lots of Latinas, Not a great place for black women, unless you like Ethiopians or have big brass balls and will hit on Somalis.

Messages In This Thread