rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disappearing plates?

Disappearing plates?

Quote: (03-02-2018 10:56 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

I think this question was too easy for PapayaTapper so I have a related but more difficult scenario.

Night game. Specifically, late night in a dance club and everyone has been drinking. You are very aggressive with a girl that is more attractive than most of the girls you bang. You pull her. The sex is a little rough, talking dirty, dominating her, etc.

You want to see her again because she is hot. She wants to see you but you can feel that she is a little embarrassed about going home with you so quickly. She has already had rough sex with you but you don't know anything about each other. She is an upper class girl that has an inner whore but she is probably reserved about that inner whore.

You can tell that the wheels are turning in her head. She likes you and is interested in you but she is a little embarrassed and the ASD is kicking in.

What is your strategy?

Lot of unknowns but:

If she stays the night then Id try to bang her again super early in the morning. If she's resistant then you know it was likely the alcohol that induced the inhibition and she was just carousel-ing.

If she's into it then bang her out again. Wake her with a good pre dawn deep dicking. Then afterwards be direct. "I had a really good time. I want to see you again". If she's super hot then direct with strong dominant frame is the way to go.

If she's a "nice girl" that you "unleashed" this will help allay her fears that you see her as a pump and dump slut and that she's free to let her freak flag fly with you. That's a good thing.

But she needs to see you as worthy of "owning" her. And you cant fake this. She wont believe it if you don't. The toughest part of this is that youre caring about what happens later. Not letting that leak through as any kind vulnerability or weakness is the rub

Ultimately it will largely be dependent on the girls mindset and how she sees you. If she's under 25 and in a self ascribed "fun stage", then you might just have been the dick de jour. Nothing you can do bout that. If you see her out at the club again then you know the score.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread