rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

Well shite.... So last night I was informed I have to be out of my current residence by April 5th.

I was planing on prally skipping town this summer sometime but now I'm in a bit of a crunch. I'm not quite ready for another world tour.....

Some places I was thinking of goings are
Charleston SC
Denver Area CO
Some second tier city in Florida (I love sunny weather and beaches, second tier city to try to avoid some of the crazy that Florida seems to posses)
Phoenix AZ...I have a opportunity to stay in in a house there rent free... not sure if the city is for me though

After reading over this thread Austin and maybe Mexico City also seem interesting.

The thing is I'm not really a big city kind of guy. I prefer more laid back towns surrounded by nature. So even the cities I'm taking under advisement aren't really my speed.

So I have a month to decide and start looking for accommodation and so on...
[Image: tenor.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread