rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loved EE, Good Idea to Visit Nordic Countries?

Loved EE, Good Idea to Visit Nordic Countries?

Denmark is the least prudish of the Nordic countries, I think topless (and nude) sunbathing is still pretty common there, they also have a lot of good beaches. Also not much restrictions on alcohol, unlike Norway and Sweden. But most people on the forum agree that Danish girls score lower both on attitude and looks, compared to Sweden and Norway.

I Norway it was common in the 80s and (early) 90s, now I rarely see it. Can imagine it's the same in Sweden. But once they go to the Mediterranean islands in the summer, the tops go off. Crete, Mallorca and Rhodes are some popular destinations.

Also note that the price difference is not that big nowadays with NOK being weaker. Norway still most expensive though, for most things relevant to you.

ONS are very common indeed. If you don't have problems getting girls in other western countries, you will do fine.

Messages In This Thread