rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What airlines do you love or hate?

What airlines do you love or hate?

Quote: (02-27-2018 08:02 PM)LoveBug Wrote:  

What are thoughts on WOW Airlines? Seems like they are the cheapest route to Europe from my destination

Flew them to Iceland last month.

Arrived in KEF airport at 4:50AM, and there was no luggaes. I asked if they are delayed and Keflavik airport dude told me WOW hasn't sent any luggage from my origin city for 3 days now and they must have forgotten.

After 3 days and me creating a shitstorm on twitter and continually emailing them, my bag arrived and they dropped it off where I was staying. Needless to say, I had to wear the exact same shirt and jacket for 3 days in cold of Iceland.

As for the questions

Best
Norwegian- Flown with them 4-5 times, amazing prices, rarely delayed
KLM- For some reason I got free upgrade to business class at the gate 2 of the 4 times I flew with them, so it stuck with me.
Air Astana- Granted I only flew them twice, but I was surprised how nice it was.

Meh
LOT, FinnAir, EasyJet, RyanAir, UkrainianAir

Almost all North American airlines I've flown with have also been very uninspiring.

Flying with Aeroflot for the first time in a few months...Short-flight, but hope the experience will be good.

Messages In This Thread