rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loved EE, Good Idea to Visit Nordic Countries?

Loved EE, Good Idea to Visit Nordic Countries?

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:31 PM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2018 05:49 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

and all that feminism stuff, which apparently makes the women super approachable, and also allows them to approach you!

[Image: laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif]

God. Your post could be the most naive I've ever seen on this forum. Haha!

You see, feminists are feminists as long as it benefits them in some kind of way. Let's just say that you won't have any Scandinavian girls approaching you, don't ever worry about that unless you're a male model and stand in a group of drunken fat girls in a bar at 5 am. I'm being half serious, but I've heard the women there are more open to approaching, than, say, America. I know the place is different than EE. Maybe some context though. French women are open to approaching and flirting, even though you could say french women are feminist. It's just a different strand of feminism. In the US, we're on the cutting-edge of lgbtq-transgender fourth-wave anti-fa-feminism. That's what I'm suggesting, and I'm asking if someone can confirm it, because I have not visited. Granted, I get that maybe it's not the best liked place, but I believe it was roosh who said the women were highly approachable, and may even approach you...

The welfare system could be observed by just doing a few google searches on how long some cancer patients have to wait just to get treatment (and therefore die) or on all the 3rd world immigrants that come in and spread their lovely cultures that are fully supported in a country like Sweden, but I'd love you to go there and experience it. It's definitely not what you seem to think it is. Ever had the desire to investigate the facts on the ground yourself? I read plenty of accounts of whats going on there, but I'd love to get to know some nordics better, and then maybe hear what they think. Granted, I did a recent fact finding expedition to germany, and I can tell you that it's crap there with the current developments. I have not been back to paris since the refugee crisis, but I saw the slums of Paris, and so knew that there little experiment had failed... Conversely i heard about how dangerous, corrupt, unsafe serbia was, but the people there were legitimately nice to me, and had no ulterior motives. I know us Yanks reject the social welfare model, but maybe there are some postive aspects to their high trust society. A brief anecdote, I was up visiting rural Iowa one time, and went to go buy some ears of corn at a kiosk out in the middle of nowhere. No one was tending it, you just drop the money in the box, no security cameras, nothing. Apparently no one really steals. That's an example of a high trust environment, and that's because of the scandanavian values of trust, fairness, etc in the Midwest...

Also, since americans are known there for having big delusional undeserved egos, I think you can actually get away with it, without ever experiencing true jante law. I think maybe its the nordics who are delusional. They built their utopian society and then they opened up the floodgates, and then let the dudes go and fight isis, then they come back, and say, "we have to help them re-integrate." I want to see Jante law so it resolves me to reject nordic-style social welfare democracy. But then again, maybe I'm wrong, so I'll get to learn about their nordic utopia. And to be clear, there are some things they're doing right. People have high wages, and violence is low, in spite in the recent increase in violence when you compare to America or other european countries. They're also a high trust society that looks out for their members, can you fault them for that? True religion there is destroyed, out of wedlock births are really high, it's impossible to get an apartment there, impossible to buy alcohol... But then again, that's how a benevolent social welfare state works.

Messages In This Thread