rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Quote: (02-25-2018 01:29 PM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Easy. The white supremacists just sweep you in to gain power then turn on you once they have it. That's History 101. If you think the Polish extremist movements don't have large numbers of white supremacists you are sorely mistaken. Poland is the only country on Earth of which I've heard first hand accounts of attacks by white supremacists. And multiple accounts at that.

It's like, "I know I deserve more and I am not getting it. Let's throw out all the [insert hated group] people, it's their fault".

A better solution is just up your game. Turkish worry a lot more about me than I worry about them.

Also, I wouldn't describe any German extreme right group as Pan-European. Even populist non-German Extremist groups generally keep the German extremists at arms length. But I guess you can find Nazi sympathizers in every country. I'm sure you can explain that. It's mind boggling to me. Especially that you can think you can post stuff like this and expect to not get any push back.

Read this:
https://www.theatlantic.com/internationa...nd/524559/

Yeah - quote some more leftist bullshit to back up your idiotic arguments.

Poland has roughly 10-20 attacks per year on the basis of some racism. Most of the cases get full media coverage because most media is fully owned by the same group.

Meanwhile some tens of thousands of Indian and British-Indian guys are living in Poland already with literally zero incidences.

In return we had 2 murders by the few Muslims living here and one was because a teen boy stole a soft-drink from their kebab store - so that shithead stabbed him with the kebab knife.

Also what kind of fucking "White Supremacism" are you talking about? Poland was conquered by the Nazis and almost 6 million died in WWII. This idiotic boogeyman is raised literally everywhere as if Nazism is instantly anything that is conservative and nationalistic in a country.

Poland is the safest OECD country in Europe - even if you are somewhat brown. For Muslims that may look differently, but somehow Roosh is living there sporting a Jihadi-beard and cannot complain.

So you are talking out of the liberal SJW-fakenews press ass.

Messages In This Thread