rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Quote: (02-25-2018 01:23 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2018 01:17 PM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2018 06:56 AM)Nowak Wrote:  

Have you read bang Ukraine?

No but I read the Winds of War, which describes the German extreme right steamrolling Poland.

Roosh mentions the stigma against Turkish people being strong. I know some muslim people here who are also a big annoyed by the whole thing. How can you compare a contemporary pan European right wing movement thats isolationalist to mid 20th century nationalism thats supremacist?

Easy. The white supremacists just sweep you in to gain power then turn on you once they have it. That's History 101. If you think the Polish extremist movements don't have large numbers of white supremacists you are sorely mistaken. Poland is the only country on Earth of which I've heard first hand accounts of attacks by white supremacists. And multiple accounts at that.

It's like, "I know I deserve more and I am not getting it. Let's throw out all the [insert hated group] people, it's their fault".

A better solution is just up your game. Turkish worry a lot more about me than I worry about them.

Also, I wouldn't describe any German extreme right group as Pan-European. Even populist non-German Extremist groups generally keep the German extremists at arms length. But I guess you can find Nazi sympathizers in every country. I'm sure you can explain that. It's mind boggling to me. Especially that you can think you can post stuff like this and expect to not get any push back.

Read this:
https://www.theatlantic.com/internationa...nd/524559/

Messages In This Thread