rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drake's game

Drake's game

Quote: (02-24-2018 08:04 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2018 10:09 AM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

This forum really hates Drake lol Maybe I respect him since I grew up listening to him (his first mixtape came out when i was 13)

He gets way too much undeserved hate on here.

I wouldn't say I hate or dislike him.....as I said I like the fact that he's got girls of all shades of races out at the clubs....never before seen from a Toronto musician....much less rapper.

But I live right in the city where he's from and he (and his OVO crew) are the unrealistic standard a lot of chicks here live by. And this city is notoriously tough already lol.

I remember standing on a corner helping a buddy try to wing these 2 girls DT one night coming out a club that he struggled opening and one of their phones rang....there was some after party his crew was having.

After initially being open..these girls changed in a heartbeat on him and stopped talking, (I really didn't care about the friend, just trying to distract her so my friend could close)...they jumped in a cab.......despite that they didn't even know where the address was or which direction they were even headed. Lol.

Zelcorpion is right in that aspect in that instance that isn't game....thats fame.

Messages In This Thread