rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Hmmm, this thread piqued my interest so I’ll chime in. Some background: I am a multiracial, part-Pinoy, who was born and raised in the Philippines. I have always had the “Colonial Mentality” of being attracted to white girls, but when I migrated to the US, I quickly grew disgusted with American women. Since then, I started dating Europeans. I had a Czech girlfriend for over a year, met through my travels there. Then I started talking to Ukrainian girls last year and about three weeks ago, I just returned from Kiev, successfully romancing and getting laid with one of the girls I pipelined.

Actually, it was an amazing experience because another Ukrainian girl who previously went cold on me after we met in the US, got wind of me going to Kiev for the other girl and begged to meet up. I guess she had some remorse or fear of loss and it ended up reigniting the attraction. Now, I’m trying to decide which one to get involved with. I’ll have to test them out through out our various planned meetups during this year. (I hope that did not sound arrogant or douchey)

Both girls are about 10 years younger than me, and I’m in my mid 30’s. I personally consider them both 8’s or 9’s, though they might be more like 7’s or 8’s according to Ukrainian standards. I look average, need to lose a few pounds, and have average earnings. I’ve traveled a lot so I’ve experienced quite a bit that has only helped my game.

Anyway, my impression is that being Western is of some value to them, but not as much compared to Filipinas. There’s less necessity and desperation over in Europe, especially when the two cultures are compared. Game works differently as well. Filipinas place more emphasis on non-verbal communication whereas EE’s value more directness and manliness. You can get away with Pinays if you slip once in a while simply because you’re a foreigner, which gives you a lot of margin for error, whereas in Ukraine they’ll be more merciless. Ukrainians give less indicators of interest and you just have to man up in the initial interaction. As long as they haven’t left, you’re still in the game. I went right in for the kiss as soon as I met my girl when she picked me up at the airport and it felt as though I was rewarded the rest of the time for such bold displays. Bear in mind that was after chatting with her online the previous two months and after sexualizing the conversations.

Your mileage may vary, as there really isn’t a foolproof game for Ukrainians, but that was my experience.

That said I’ll echo what’s been mentioned in the thread. Go wherever the women make your dick hard. Sex with my Ukrainian girl was much more amazing than with any Pinay I’ve experienced, because well, that’s what I’m attracted to... I have close friends that have the opposite experience. You’ll never really know for yourself until you go and try it out. Comparing the two vastly different cultures doesn’t really produce any significantly advantageous insight since as you’ll probably see, it yields different results for different people. Good luck!

As for me, I’m bringing my girl to the Philippines next month to see how she reacts/adapts to my motherland... THAT should be very interesting.

Messages In This Thread