rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Quote: (02-24-2018 11:09 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

@asdfk: Yeah that's why I wrote that post about language skills. It's not as easy anymore, but the same changes that are happening everywhere else are also happening in the EE countries. They're not behind the Iron curtain anymore.

So if in your home country, SNL is more difficult due to Tinder, it's probably having an effect in Poland or Ukraine too. But most guys I know that were in the ex-Soviet countries in the pre-EU times said that joining the EU is when the big change happened. Because at that point, girls who wanted to meet foreigners could easily go to another country. So they went to be au pairs or work in a shop or whatever. Plus local guys could make more money by working for western countries, so the value-gap got smaller.

I can speak enough Czech to meet a girl, so I went on a local language dating site to pipeline for a month before my last trip. I had such a big list of girls who wanted to meet I had to figure out how to prioritize.

I've haven't visited this forum for a few years and the attitude has really changed. In 2013 everybody was raving about Poland and slubu and Courage Reborn wrote about epic trips, going places nobody has written about. Now nobody is trying anything new and people are just complaining that the city where 20 Roosh Forum members have been living full time for the last 5 years doesn't work anymore.

@Nowak: What i see is that most of the Tier I girls who want to meet a foreigner go to visit London, New York, Dubai, wherever and they get treated so well that if they are open to leaving home then they do. Many never come back home. And it's not just the beautiful girls. When Brexit was happening, I looked at the numbers and it seemed like 2-3% of the population of Poland was living in the UK (approx. 1 million). Most of those are probably in the 20-30 age group. So you can imagine what kind of toll that takes on the open-minded girls who are available to meet.

The Tier I girls who stay at home have so many local guys who are trying to scoop them up that they are not easy to find. What I saw Czech guys doing was trying to spend lots of money to impress the girl, then once she moved in, she got basically nothing. I have that info from multiple sources. Of course there are local guys who are genuinely successful in their careers and have a lot to offer and they do the best with the Tier I girls. But there is a significant push from the local guys to keep those girls out of circulation in the case of the guys who are stretching it financially. Once they get a catch they try to keep her from meeting other successful guys.

If you know where to go, I think it's much easier to meet a Tier I Polish/Czech girl in a Western city than in their own country. In London, New York, Milan, Paris, they feel like they have lower social value and if you can show DHV in that Western country, you have a good chance. That was true in 2004 and it's more true now.

Nowadays, at least in the EE cities where I've been, the really hot girls who make themselves available get hit on so much by foreigners they take steps to avoid being in those places where they might meet them. They have met some foreign guys, done the pump and dump, and now need some assurance that they are get something more out of it, or at least something different. When I moved to a Western European capital city, after being in Prague for some years, a few girls whom I had dated and I was still in contact with immediately began texting me saying they wanted to visit. I met three of them in all, none of whom I had closed before I left (not for lack of trying) and all of whom closed immediately and the whole time they were there. These are all very good looking girls. The first one only waited one month after I left, bought her own ticket, got a hotel and said I'm here for a week. Then just sat in the hotel and waited for me to meet her. Another came one week and then when she got home said she wanted to come the next week too.

The other thing is people have different definitions of success. Some guys go live in a country to be an English teacher, make enough to live comfortably, get a nice girl who cooks, cleans and takes care of him in every way. They're both happy. Other guys who did quite OK at home go EE to get large quantities of hot women and are disappointed because it takes as much or more work than at home.

I was referring specifically to the FSU for hotties, outside in rest of EE would be for nice sweet girls but usually below an 8. Then you run into the problem of livability (Balkans being grimy, Baltics being too small boring and depressing) or less "good" girls , CZ/PL/HU.

I knew a guy from Norway who was with multiple girls from EE ,he then had a gf from rural Austria for 2 plus years.

Personally most of the girls I've met here, I've met better in the west of Europe in terms of ltr capabilities. Italian and Spanish girls I can see being better wives than many EE girls, but if you're more meloncholic it can be harder also in some ways.

Messages In This Thread