rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

If I have a sweet GF who is a virgin when I met her, and I get 1-2 good years out of her in her absolute prime with many great memories, then her looks fade slightly (but still hot) and she starts to get poisoned by the stuff on her phone and gets fucked one time by Krauser, I would prefer to be the BF, yes, the "cuck", than the guy who had adventure sex with her one time. I would obviously leave her but by being more "K" I would have gotten much more out of her than the wandering daygamer who banged her once. r "adventure sex" guys often portray themselves as laughing at the poor K selected BFs as "cucks", but if I have mLTRs and one of them gets banged by a nomadic PUA, I don't really know who is laughing at whom. Because as we know very well, there are huge financial and emotional costs of being the rogue wandering nomad. Day game is dirty; trying to sell your dick on the streets of the FSU should be one of the dictionary definitions of "cold".
[/quote]

They are being gamed by the game itself, its not a way to live a normal healthy happy life.

Messages In This Thread