rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Traveling to European destination with easy / not westernised women hits all-time low

Quote: (02-23-2018 10:35 AM)Aladdin Wrote:  

Great contributions and to the point, guys. Well, things have dramatically changed in EE. No doubt about it. EE looks like a value for money place, but is it really?
I don't think so. It makes you feel that it is, but at the end of the day, every westerner on his way to the airport doesn't feel satisfied. It's sad to see all these hot girls around and not have access.
Unfortunately, we have reached a point where even experienced players being taken for a ride by 4s and 5s. We definitely need to head somewhere else cos EE is completely played out.

I think it's worth it man, and I'm not coming from the standpoint of a so-called "player". In Serbia where I was living, I was living like a king for 1100USD per month, and I was struggling to spend as much as possible. As for girls in EE, hell yes, they are being westernized, but you will retain the white god factor even as the westernization progresses.... Keep in mind, man, that they are watching netflix every day, american tv shows..... You do have some value to them.

Messages In This Thread