rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So I just brought this HOT WOMAN home and this is what happened (minutes ago)

So I just brought this HOT WOMAN home and this is what happened (minutes ago)

Quote: (02-23-2018 08:03 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 11:14 AM)Treatmentgroup Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2018 01:47 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Do you have a car? The backseat exists for a reason. No use using your family as an excuse. Where there's a will there's way. Hell I just banged a chick in the dog park next to my mother's place just last week.

I didn't think of that. But if I say ''let's sit at the back'' she'll say ''why?'', so how do I do it?

Think like a hunter

Hunters have been hunting baited fields for millenia.

Know your prey

Toss her phone back there.

I have mastered this science. No need for backseat.

While you whisper and/or heavy breathe around her hear, while also intermitenly kiss her, put your right arm around her neck, with your left arm you start to try to reach the handle to recline her seat. Now you take your arm of her neck and put it in the back of her seat for a slowly and gentle recline, here you take advantadge of the leverage of this moment and suddenly you are on top of her kissing her neck and already opening the zip of your pants, while at the same time opening her belt or pushing up her skirt....she has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, bang guaranteed.

Just be sure she complies with all of this....

This is advanced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Few talk about this.

Messages In This Thread