rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Quote: (01-24-2018 09:39 AM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

I think if my non-Anglosphere white girl qualification/comfort game was better I could get them. I've no doubt that a better daygamer could get a fair % of these, but all of them? No matter how good any of us is, no one can get all. When you see a girl in front of you having a full blown panic attack in public, and hugging her just makes her worse, so you literally can't do shit (eventually I went to sit on a bench where she couldn't see me), some girls just have shit going on in their heads that only a guy in their social circle can get them. Queue the "game denialist" accusations. Whether it's due to mental problems, conservatism, laziness, strict no cold approach rules about how couples "should" meet etc., a certain % of girls will be inaccessible even to the best cold approaches.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Krauser has to say.

I know this debate is probably over already... but I just want to say I totally agree with you on this.

I grew up in a fairly conservative community with lots of church girls. You have to figure out what kind of girl you are dealing with rather quickly. How they respond to light arm touching can tell you A LOT. Read her reactions. The conservative girls you just have to play a long game with them... they may not bang for several months, but social circle is not required. You have to show them that you are not a player.... that's really the key here. You can't push their boundaries too far too fast. These girls are just as freaky as the rest... you just need to calibrate your approach. I'm telling you that Muslim girls require this kind of work. I had to slow play this Afghan girl for 3 months to get her comfortable.

Messages In This Thread