rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happens in a recession?

What happens in a recession?

Quote: (02-22-2018 05:48 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

@Dulceacido - do have any idea what the blockchain is/does? Comparing crypto currency to the equivalent of a wire transfer/beanie baby/tulip mania/bubble etc is just the spreading of more fear/uncertainty/doubt from people that have no idea of its capability and/or have a vested interest in seeing it fail.

Don't reply to me directly if you don't want me to reply. I already said, I'd bail out of the thread. I meant it. I'm cool with you guys playing this game.
It's all good, Brothers. I just don't agree with it, nor do I agree with the way you manipulate the prices with just talking on the internet. Other than your unscrupulous practices, I've nothing to do with it. I would never buy it. i have no investment in it. And, instead of being a a dick, I'm just gonna ignore your threads, because I could sit here and shred you to bits because you're blinded by greed and you can't see the financial scrutiny which is wrong with what you're doing. It's wrong and there will be legislation oncoming to prevent it, but you're just following technology and are ahead of regulation. I'm okay with it.

But, what you just said confirms everything I just said. You agreed that this form of currency is interestingly susceptible to internet hyping.

If it wasn't, then why would you give 2 shits what my position on it is? I've no investments in this. I've a moral objection to it. If I'm wrong, then you could just tell me to pack sand and shut up. You don't need to debate me. The fact that my dissension troubles you, should be fact enough for people to doubt fundamentals of what you're doing. If you want to sell "Snake Oil" to people and rob them of their actual currency is deplorable. Do I care about "Snake Oil?" No: Because I'd never buy it. Do I have concerns about people being taken advantage of for buying your Snake Oil? Meh... It's debatable. PT Barnum said, "A fool and his money are quickly parted." That's this. That's what you're doing. Do I want government interference to protect people from their own stupid decisions? No. I'm Libertarian--a staunch Libertarian. Does it make it okay what you're doing? I dunno, it's not my problem.

My problem is, if you want to call me "stupid" or "ignorant" or whatever, like some of your colleagues, then yeah, I have a problem with that.

You guys write your own articles and submit your own videos applauding or deploring whatever currency you're into that day. You have very few voices of dissension because the only people that watch those videos are you. It makes no sense. I could, just as easily, make my own currency then enslave an army of computer dudes to promote it, and there's a chance i could get away with it and make a mint.

The simple fact remains (and feel free to debate this fact) you are paying real money for an electronic certificate of exchange which values nothing. What is the difference from me writing on a scrap of notebook paper "$50" then charging you $50 and you going online trying to convince everyone it's worth $100? Someone buys it, you double your profit, then they do the same thing for a higher amount...

If this troubles you, yeah, you should be troubled. Don't accuse me of trying to infiltrate your "good deal" you have by simply saying, "It's a stupid deal and is unsustainable." If it doesn't trouble you, then no big deal.

Messages In This Thread