rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:46 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2018 04:52 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Here's a business idea for those of you who don't mind some heat and the attention that comes with it.

Make a site rating films and series based on level of SJW.

You could have boxes to tick:

Unrealistic female violence
Stereotypical interracial romance
In your face homosexuality
Transgender normalization
etc

I think a lot of people would use such a site.

I spent two months building exactly that two years ago. Posted it here but got very little interest, which surprised me, so I let it die. Incomplete snapshot here but you get the idea:

https://web.archive.org/web/201502230440...ge.com:80/

It had a red/blue pill based rating system and all. Plus authors were able to get paid via bitcoins - it was all there in 2015. Still have the code backup somewhere...

I was planning on advertising it on ROK as well back then as well but Roosh wanted to get paid via PayPal (and not crypto) and that was too risky for me. Which turned out to be the right instinct judging by the witch hunt we've seen since then.

A year or so later I offered to donate the code to Roosh but he said he was too busy with other projects. Which is when I gave up for good.

So there, I tried - put in the work. Thought it was a great idea that would catch on. Clearly I was wrong.

Timing and marketing bro.

It's a fine line between niche product, using redpill terminology is a good in, but does it have mass appeal? Does my/your idea have mass appeal at all?

I really think it does. I think many people would embrace this, but it is the marketing part that matters.

You already have christian sites doing stuff like this, but you don't want to go in that direction. How are you going to sell this to the normal people? That's the thing to figure out to make it a sucess.

You got two interests here:

1) Hate bait to get attention

2) Get normies on board

That's the fine line to walk, but I bet the interest is there. You got to be able to have plausible deniability to some degree here. That you're not just "daily stmer does film reviews", but you're against cultural-marxism and far left propaganda.

How do we phrase this into something positive?

Politics free entertainment?

Only Entertainment?

See where I'm going with this?

Good, clean, fun.

For a new generation, not your parent's or christians.

I think you should think about restarting your project, only remember, user engagement is KEY.

Messages In This Thread