rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The slow death of California

The slow death of California

Quote: (02-22-2018 01:40 AM)speculator Wrote:  

My car insurance premium for two cars jumped from $1,600 to $2,900 for six months. Gas prices are approaching $4.00 and will hit $5.00 by summer. They added an extra $100 to each car's registration renewal notice to finance bullet-train-to-gay-francisco. This alone will make Commifornia unlivable for most people cause owning a car is a must.

Rents are out of control in LA County but nobody seems to give a flying fuck. Silicon Valley soiboiz are moving to LA and bringing with them their SJWLGBTQXYZism. Two days ago I was around the Skid Row and the homeless population has doubled in two years. It has been a very dry season for SoCal and water prices will definitely go up in spring. Traffic is getting out of control. I can't find a single positive thing to say about the future of this beautiful state. The pension crisis will cripple its finances and make it worse than Tijuana. In addition, being a conservative sane person is becoming more and more dangerous. Cali will become a classic case of dystopia in the next decade.

Doy you have transportable skills that you can take to another state? For all the reasons you mentioned and more, it is becoming more and more unlivable. This is especially true if you've lived here all your life and have seen the slow, but steady descent into madness.

Quote: (02-22-2018 02:29 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It will be damn interesting to see how things play out.

If Hillary was elected then I would presume that every prog state in the nation would be bailed out to infinity but with Trump as POTUS I very much doubt he's going to ride in on a white horse and save that shithole from itself..

True, Hilldawg would have bailed out all her "friends" like the crony she is. Thank God we don't have her in office! *shudder*

As for Trump, he stuck it to blue states like California with the tax bill, meaning that property taxes in excess of $10k per year are no longer countable for a tax deduction. Works great to stick it to liberals in blue states that have overinflated real estate, but more than a few conservatives can been caught up by the new law. Still, a net benefit in the grand scheme of things. California is ground zero for illegal invaders into other states, so anything that hastens the collapse is probably for the best in the end. The only way out is if Trump started arresting the criminals running this state and charging them with treason. I love the man, but am not sure he's willing to go far enough. More than a few of California's "leaders" should be strung up by a rope. They aren't loyal to the Constitution, they are loyal to their embezzling and cheating ways, and the illegals and anyone else who keeps them in power. Prison would be too good for these scum.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread