rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place to hook up in Atlanta?

Best place to hook up in Atlanta?

1) Buckhead First.

2.) Midtown second but you’ll have to deal with a bunch of Gay people tbh.

Day game location would probably be the Buckhead Shops. Haven’t really day gamed in 6 years since I was 21 but that would be a good spot. I used to go to the mall a lot (Cumberland) but I think for the type of girls you probably like (white) Buckhead Shops will do well. Plus it has just been recently built.

Night game for you would probably be Buckhead Bars (Buckhead Saloon, Hangovers, and a bunch of bars over there). A lot of Pop, Country, and EDM music over there.

I’m black and I like all type of girls so let me know when your down here and I’ll definitely wing with you. I like Buckhead Bars because the bars are free and it’s very diverse. I can get black or white woman at any given day.

Location is everything. With a spot in Midtown or Buckhead you should have no problem bagging something to go back to your spot. Drinks are cheap compared to other places in states like NY and LA so you’ll do just fine.

Messages In This Thread