rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

So i came back after 18 days vacations , 11 days in Cancun and 7 in PDC.

I have to admit , Cancun is way better if you are good looking and you are looking for getting laid.

However if talking and massive approches is your game , PDC is better ( i personnaly didnt like PDC a lot )

* most of DTF girls are in Cancun
* Ratio is way better in PDC but most of them are ugly , most have very bad english if not at all.
* Both of those citcies are easier to get laid than Montreal ( where i live now) but that's nothing , Montreal is the worst city in North America.

Except of girls ,If it is your first time in mexico , just put in mind that people there are rude. I also felt they are kind of stupid , you have to repeat same thing many times and they never get it. (even an argentinian girl i met told me same thing) , Also mexicans will try to get your money every 10m. I have been to third world countries , but this is the most fucked up one . Here people live with no rules .

What i recommand :

Cancun downtown : Ginza club , girls are not that hot , but extermly easy , i banged a girl from mexico within 10 minutes. Once i entred to this club , almost every girl was looking at me as i was a GOD.

Cancun hotel zone : many tourists , harder than downtown , ratio is bad , but i got success there . closing is like everywhere , you have to work to isolate the girl from her freinds , which is not easy. But my freind , struggled in hotel zone cancun .

PDC : my freind who struggled in hotel zone cancun , got better moments in PDC , i got the opposite. if you like street game , PDC should be your destination.

Messages In This Thread