rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining frame when low on energy

Maintaining frame when low on energy

Quote: (02-19-2018 02:11 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I'm a bit on the introverted / quiet side and I've accepted I need to find a lower energy or introverted girl instead of the fun sluts I can pull when I'm in party mode.

I can be very talkative and energetic for a time but then I revert to introspective and thoughtful when sober and girls HATE that. Young good looking women want constant entertainment. If you're not good at running your mouth and being spontaneous they get bored quickly. I find it's not worth the time and effort just to keep her emotional state up. The amount of talking and socializing they engage in is insane. I can't deal with that shit anymore so I'm trying to find more meek girls now.

All my friends who were naturals with girls in school would just run their mouths constantly, they'd never shut up or stop moving like wind-up toys and girls loved them for it. Girls love the energy. I just don't fucking care anymore, I'm not going to entertain them.

100% agreed.

Messages In This Thread