rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining frame when low on energy

Maintaining frame when low on energy

Quote: (02-18-2018 07:56 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

If I'm going through some life stuff or I'm just tired and crabby from too much work bs or whatever I react by just pushing away whoever is in my life at that time and tell them that I need alone time to get my equilibrium back. I make it explicitly clear that I don't want any bs and if need be I'll get downright mean and assholish about it. I've learned in life that when you need time for yourself you need to take it without any remorse. Women always want your time no matter what you're going through and often they don't know when to back off so I never hesitate to let them know. It's the only way a lot of the time.

Slightly off topic but as with most things, this is so much easier when you've established this frame from the very start instead of trying to change an existing frame.

A girl I'm currently seeing has tried to get me to commit more time to her at the start, but she quickly gave up because she just wasn't getting it. We rarely even text. She thinks I'm "always busy working" which to an extent is true, but in reality it's just none of her business what I'm doing when I'm not with her.

When we are together though, she gets my full attention for the entire time. This sometimes lasts a full day and it's truly quality time spent together. She appreciates that a lot and I like it this way also.

This only works because we've been doing things on my terms from the start and she can sense that if I don't like where this "thing" is going (it's still an undefined relationship), I'll walk.

Women will ask for a hand and if you give it to them, they'll unapologetically take your whole arm. I've been on this side of the spectrum far too many times as well and it's incredibly hard to flip the frame once you've been sucked in too deep.

Edit: typo

Messages In This Thread