rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-17-2018 04:59 AM)xai Wrote:  

When you attempt to spread misinformation it's hard to not rip on you. Do you lack reading comprehension or are you attempting to push some agenda?

Being intelligent and educated are entirely different. You can be a moron with an art degree.

You almost sound like a male feminist. You're putting Ukrainian girls on a pedestal. The girls to me are like any other girl I've plowed. Maybe a little more attractive. I don't care about your psychological projections about how intelligent or strong willed they are.

I only care about:
a) if you dated or fucked them. What worked for you and how did it compare to other countries? It's a very simple question that keeps getting derailed over and over.
Wow you're a major douche aren't you? You stated you were looking for a LTR, that usually means you'll have an educated, intelligent girl who's mature, feminism doesn't enter into it.

Now as I've already stated, I've dated and had ONS with Ukrainians and Russians, I was myself, I spoke Russian and met them at home and abroad and while I took charge I wasn't an idiot and they respond well to strong men as is the culture in the FSU.

Overall your original statement as to what you wanted vs. what it appears you actually want, you're in for a shock when you hit the FSU, these girls aren't easy hoes like the Asians, I can already see you getting gamed by them with multiple dates and blueballs at the end.

Good luck on your endeavour, I can't wait to hear all about it [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread