rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Invited a girl over for dinner only problem I don't know what to make...

Invited a girl over for dinner only problem I don't know what to make...

One thing that doesn't get talked about here much is kissing. Being a good kisser is an extremely effective way of getting girls into bed. I think the lack of writing on this leaves out a crucial part of game that a great many men could turn to their benefit. Almost all girls I've ever kissed have complained to me of how bad most men are at kissing. It strikes me that in a good kiss, you ought to be titillating her with the promise of every aspect of a great romance - tenderness and affection, intense sensuality, and at times total dominance and her complete surrender to your lead.

There is a world of game in a single kiss. From the soft, playful, comfort building brushing of lips that mimics the early stages of seduction; to those first gentle bites so redolent of the leap one makes in first making explicit but measured overtures of carnality - the moment where, both in the kiss as in the seduction, you invite her in to something rather larger and more intimate - seeking reciprocation and escalation; to the judicious use of tongue, leading sensuality, but always promising that there is more to come.

Equally the effective deployment of your hands, soft at first, focused on her face, shoulders and waist, the places that make her feel small and in need of protection when in your arms - the gentle tilting of her chin to meet your mouth, and the careful repositioning of her mouth for you to better explore it; then the more assertive use of the hands, once comfort is established, as you start to gently bite her lips running your hands through the hair at the nape of her neck, pulling her in gently but firmly as you bite to take more complete control of her, pulling her in by her waist too, perhaps, at the same time; and then as with the tongue, starting to use the hands to show the possibility of intense sensuality to come - running the thumb gently but firmly up the front of her throat to her chin as you withdraw the tongue and bite her lip, before reverting to the careful and tender use of the lips alone - withdrawing that intensity almost as soon as you offered it, so that she comes back hard chasing it - always controlling the tempo, escalating and withdrawing, but each time building to a higher point, and withdrawing to a level that is still greater than the last.

Done right, I think a single kiss should have her aching for you hands across her body, so that when you do, eventually and calculatedly, brush the side of a breast with the palm of your hand as you pull her in tighter under one of her arms, it's both a blessed relief for her, and yet increases her desire and frustration, enhances the potential for further aching for you, and allows you to string matters out still further until she manifests her overflowing desire by whimpering when you touch her throat, or tits, or pull her hair.

When you really kiss a girl in a way that excites and teases her with the promise of a thousand unrealised fantasies that are now there on the tip of her tongue, I don't believe they are actually capable of putting up LMR. I can't think of a single occasion in my adult life where I have encountered it once I've managed to engineer a kiss in a location conducive to intimacy. Very often my experience has been that girls I've kissed for probably no more than 5 minutes will quite literally start stripping, or groping for my cock, or placing my hands on their pussies to show me that they are dripping.

Messages In This Thread