rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

@Catalyst - you're on the right track in your thinking at least, though it is much, much easier said than done. Even Krauser who has dedicated his life to day game for nearly a decade now and is still going... he says that although if you're going to do day game you've got to make a massive effort etc., so taking it seriously is important, but at the same time fundamentally day game is just one other game within the game of life, none of it has any meaning other than what you ascribe to it. So don't take it too seriously. When I'm not day gaming, this line of thought although somewhat nihilist does actually help because success or failure it doesn't really matter in the end. Try your best and if for whatever reasons you fail despite your best efforts, that's the way it's gonna be.

I accidentally came across some article about a book called "Misogynation" by some british feminist I think, and it was published by a really big publishing house, so likely with a big advance. It's basically claiming that women in the UK are 2nd class citizens (yes, really) and men are scum (militant feminist tl;dr essentially). Now, whether Bodi was the best or worst at daygame, put that aside for a second, and consider Bodi's quality of writing, which is fantastic, amazing, truly. ksbms may not want to read it for the slight whiff of "victimhood", but consider this: day game isn't the only way we can be judged in terms of how well we did in life as men. Bodi in his two part memoir created some of the best red pill prose that is actually entertaining at the same time. That is a fantastic achievement in and of itself. If I were Bodi I would be damn proud. Bittersweet for me that militant feminist bollocks gets 6 figure advances and mainstream coverage while Bodi probably sold a few hundred copies independently. I guess I need to continue to work on accepting the most successful "art" in modern western culture is now basically 50 Shades, Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande showing 75% of her ass hole in half her videos, even down to the creases from the event horizon to the actual singularity.

@This Is Trouble, bojangles, Teedub - it's pretty cool to see the links with Bodi on this forum. If any of you see him or have indirect contact with him, tell him his writing is absolutely brilliant and give him my congratulations for his fantastic achievement.

@Pointer - the guy's lines are cheesy and all, but his vibe is good. While it is always a bit "forced" to do the whole complimenting the girl on her style or a piece of clothing and teasing her, because ultimately we just want to bang her, the sets seem a lot more smooth energy wise than Krauser, who even in "daygame mediocrity" I feel is putting a hell of a lot of work in to appear "cool". Sometimes day game is deceptive; the best sets are often apparently the most simple. If you've got a good vibe/energy then saying or doing "shit" doesn't matter anywhere near as much.

I agree however that he shouldn't be reinforcing the continued use of the word "creepy", men trying their best at cold approach or just men existing in general are often called "creepy" in the US and UK to shame them into submission. It's sad.

The locals do indeed suck in attitude and the effort they put in to looking good, but I don't think the one with the weird trousers wasn't good looking. She just wasn't dressed well at all. The spanish girl I think was perhaps naive in her dress sense but her face is very pretty and she is probably hiding a nice body underneath all that. If anything that's a "good value" approach, I would take that all day long. I would take her as more than a quick bang, unless close up there is something wrong with her or her body is somehow awful underneath.

London is soul crushing because of the ridiculously high cost of living, grey and depressing urban sprawl, cold and impolite locals, snobbery amongst highly paid (but ~75% effectively taxed - see Krauser's memoirs) finance professionals, and of course the terrible quality of the local women in looks and personality. Advantages are as Merengues listed. If you can find a cheap way to live in London you pick off those lonely tourists which will be your bread and butter.

Overall I fucking hate London though, the vibe of the place is just depressing in so many ways. When in the UK, I avoid it as much as I possibly can. There are a lot more airports in the UK that I purposely choose over anything near there. Heathrow being the exception as it does long haul and is easy to just GTFO direct from the coach station to other places in the UK. Pre-book national express online and you get pretty cheap transport by UK standards. Book that same coach ticket in the airport and it's like 4x the price, no shit. The London premium.

Messages In This Thread