rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ok so I'll bite.
I have been with 2 ukrainian girls medium term in the past 2 years or so. One for 6 months, and the latest one that I just dumped recently, for about 14 months.
I live in italy and have made a conscious effort to actually have a real relationship with the latter one, travelled a lot to ukraine and also with her to other places, as well as she travelled to see me a fair amount.
I have also had ONSs that are doable if your game is tight, but more importantly plenty dates and basically I have been able to pick and choose my own girl that I felt I had the better connection and chemistry with.
I dated lawyers, financial analysts, and so on, highly educated girls/women, conversation was never boring, I just made my choices.
I am on the field for the next few weekends too while I date a few girls and decide what my next medium/long termer will be.
Tomorrow I have lined up a corporate buyer with totally fluent italian, and a vet for the evening with OK english (TBC, but she looks like Natalie Portman so she could even be a mute if you ask me ahahahah).
On stand by I have the girl I have been seeing for 3 times with a body of a fitness trainer but that is a little introvert for my tastes.
Are most girls going to put out on date 1? Almost never. Does it bother me? not in the slightest. I like a challenge if the reward is of a quality high enough!
I am more geared towards LTR than ONS, I'm early 40s, I know my value, and looks and style absolutely KILL IT in Ukraine.
My ex told me first time she saw me she thought I was an oligarch [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]
Do girls value materialistic stuff? yes they do... like anywhere else in the world. Do you have to educate/tame them? Indeed you do. I actually enjoy that process too.
Forgot to mention: sex with the girl I was with for 6 months was THE BEST in my life, literally (she was 25 at the time). Sex with my recent ex (28yo), was also amazing. Seriously great chemistry (and one of my main requirements)

Messages In This Thread