rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Mmm, I don't know why you are bashing guys, that are trying to help you though. I believe it was confirmed by MANY here, that American and most of the Western girls are SLUTTY compared to Ukrainians, Russian and FSU countries girls.

Now, you see - your old, fat and baldy friend has her sweet Ukrainian on her arm, but there is one big difference - he MARRIED her.

As far as the pure game goes. Let's look from their perspective - you are an average mid 30-guy with nothing standing out except for a SALARY, which is only the effect of you being born in a different country in the first place. You can't even speak their language. What value do you bring, that will let you fuck them as you please?

If you tried offering them 200$ on Tinder for a bang, I'm sure you would get plenty of ONSeses as this is a pretty much really poor country and the girls are really money-oriented, but still, it's not a Venezuela-level of poverty and girls will not fuck you for a sandwich.

Now as I see, that you are here for a long-term, then you have a serious chance of developing a long-term relationship with a beautiful girl, but you have to invest some time in order to do that. She has to see, that this MONEY-MACHINE, that you are is not going to run away after 2 or 3 bangs. Otherwise, it's just not worth for her time-wise. There will be plenty of other rich, white dudes, some offering their monthly salary up-front.

I mean, I don't know you. Maybe you have a good game, great style and looks and you will be able to score tons of sweet Ukrainians, but don't think, that they don't know what you are up for - and they want to be rewarded for their services just like you, unless you really CAN bring something, that others can't - and for 99% foreigners it's only money. Hell, even Polish guys are starting to go to Ukraine to elevate their status and get some "better" puss, so the girls certainly know what's going on here.

I mean, I never was to America, but as many members has confirmed, that all Anglosphere girls are more or less similar, then I can assure you, that's a whole different world between Anglo and Ukrainians girls. The latter are much less slutty, of higher quality, more feminine and based on my experience - more intelligent on average (Well, a number of British girls, that have worse spelling than I do kind of formed this opinion of mine).

That said, if you are going to stick around then you surely will find a nice Ukrainian pussy to accompany you on your journey, but you shouldn't bash other people, that are trying to bring you down to earth for saying, that Ukrainians are on par with American girls in terms of easiness. Not to even mention filipinas lol.

Messages In This Thread