rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Caracas Venezuela - Bring a First Aid Kit

DATA SHEET: Caracas Venezuela - Bring a First Aid Kit

I spent a couple weeks in Margarita Island. It was all right for the beaches, some were really top class. The nightlife was whatever. I was there in low season so not much was going on.

I spent a night in Caracas and got out. Seemed pretty shitty, though honestly not more than a lot of other large Latin American cities (Lima, San Salvador, etc). If you stick to the high class areas where the embassies are it seems like you are somewhere else. Accommodation options suck balls.

I didn't see that many hot girls in Venezuela, even at the beach in Margarita Island. I'm sure they are there it's just that you need a local connection to find the places to go because you don't want to make a wrong move.

I heard Merida (a college town with lots of outdoor stuff going on) is a better place to go. Unfortunately, I didn't go.

I won't go back till Chavez is gone and the currency blackmarket bullshit is over. It's like Cuba, as soon as the politics change the place will be flooded with 300 pound Americans buying shit left and right.

Messages In This Thread