rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Quote: (02-05-2018 08:30 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

@bojangles -- forgive me for condensing your post somewhat, but aside from the very understandable burnout given that you've been in it since '09, your reason seems to be decreasing ROI, and better ROI through other ways of meeting women. It's just the same common theme of globalization, smartphones, and invasion of foreign hordes and bootcamp spammers. I get a weird contrast in Poland, where a girl's initial face to face interest actually means a lot less than it might in a medium sized city near me in the US, in terms of getting the girl into bed. I think on the one hand girls are bombarded with bullshit from their smartphones and they are sick of foreigners approaching them on the street, but on the other hand if any sort of at least semi-decent foreigner comes in with a semi-decent approach then she is still susceptible to autonomic responses to a man she's attracted to, and duly displays IOIs aplenty. The problem is cutting through the long EE dating process along with the suspicions she may have of you as a random foreigner (since it's not social circle). She knows what's up from the other random men who (perhaps less skilfully) approached her on the street. At night, as well, foreigners are accosted to enter one of the many strip clubs under the assumption that they are of course all there as fly by night pussy rats. I felt like I almost got through to a couple - one stood in deep thought for a long time as I tried out a grounding story about how "I'm not like the rest" - it was truly a near Oscar winning performance, tears welling in this sweet girl's eyes, but she knew I was only there for a few months. I received some lovely, what I believe to be sincere compliments, but she cannot get involved with someone like me.
Yep not going to say you're wrong but I think at a certain age ROI is really important. At my age I've got so much other shit to concentrate on that I neglected in my blue pill days (my 20's you could say). Poland is suffering from everything you describe there but it seems to have come on fast, past 2 years I'd say. Being a brown guy here probably makes it a little more difficult but it is what it is. I'm just seeing similar observations from others Polish and foreign. I completely disagree with the title of this thread though. I'm sure if I went to Belgrade tomorrow, then daygame would be a superb way to get laid.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread