rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym Dates

Gym Dates

Lately, I find myself doing this more and more... taking women on a date to the gym. It's usually a second date or for LTRs / FWBs.

Instead of taking them out to a restaurant or another bar, lately I've been bringing them to the gym.

Why?

- It costs me nothing
- If it sucks, I still get a workout in
- It makes the date actually fun, instead of trying to gin up some awkward conversation
- Incredibly easy to escalate

The method:

Tell them you want to hang out, but you're trying to workout. Then tell them to come to the gym with you. For whatever reason, they almost always agree. Conversation is usually like this...

"chu doin"
"I'm doing my hair, maybe going to drink some wine tonight and watch girly movies with my roommates."
"coolio. im gonna hit the gym"
"Fun!"
"i bet you can't even do stairs for more than 5 minutes"
"What? I'd kick your ass on the stair machine!"
"ha, i bet. tell u what. i'm leaving in 30, come with and watch me destroy you on the stair stepper"
"You're on, Mister!"

Basically, keep it light, fun, and challenge her to something.

When you get to the gym, make it fun. Have some competitions. Who can run on the treadmill longer? Who can do more steps? Who can finish a circuit training workout quicker? If you go to a fancy place (not necessary for our purposes), play some racquet ball, basketball, squash, or race swimming laps. Whatever. This kind of shit gets ginas tingling like you wouldn't believe.

Usually they'll want to do their own thing for a bit, as do I. I'll go lift weights and listen to my headphones; they'll go do abs, yoga, rowing, or other shit for awhile. Letting them wander around without you hovering sends a total message of non-neediness. If you're a a decent weight lifter, she'll actually be turned on watching you throw around some big plates (don't be a douche about it -- just do it). Same thing if you're athletic and can throw a basketball or play racquetball.

It helps if you know the staff by first name and they like you, just like if you go to a restaurant / bar.

Once you're finished, tell her you need to get a shower at your place or hers.

Chances are the sexual tension is so high by this point you'll end up banging in the shower.

This has been working for me lately.

Your milage may vary.

Messages In This Thread