rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Hollywood Movie Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!

New Hollywood Movie Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!

Maybe I'm just an overly moral and incredibly boring guy, but if I woke up in a different body one day my response would be to somehow seclude myself and try to figure out what was going on and what happened to the person I'd mentally displaced. That would occupy a day at least.

On the second day when I swapped again I would realise that my most fundamental responsibility in the world at that point would be not to fuck up the lives of the people I was involuntarily inhabiting. Months or years later I might develop some kind of plan based on the geographical scatter of the bodies I'd inhabited but, really, for a demographic obsessed with rape surely the left can't get behind the idea of somebody hijacking other people and then using them to fuck a stranger.

Hell, what if you crossed the street without looking and got hit by a car. I never borrow anything I can't afford to replace if I break it. If someone forced me to borrow their Ferrari for a day then I would leave the fucking thing in the driveway.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread