rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Hollywood Movie Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!

New Hollywood Movie Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!

Quote: (02-10-2018 12:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"Every Day" is based on the novel by David Levithan, a gay writer who specializes in gay Young Adult novels. Yes, that's a subgenre.

Levithan's first novel from 2003 was called "Boy Meets Boy." At the time, its theme was groundbreaking for the Young Adult genre.

However, in the fifteen years that have elapsed since "Boy Meets Boy" was published, the genre has undergone a metamorphosis and the entire industry has gone SJW. Even a vanilla writer like Sarah Dessen now feels the need to alter her style to fit this mode (and her last book, "Once And For All." suffered because of it).

We're in a phase now where the fringe has gone mainstream, so we're now getting this stuff everywhere: Young Adult novels, the movies, music videos, TV shows, etc.

The pendulum is bound to swing the other way soon. One thing that will make it swing back is bad art. This movie, "Every Day," looks like bad art to me.

First of all, the premise is ridiculous: A girl finds herself in a different body every day, but it's always a body of someone the same age. Huh? That's a stretch even for fans of sci-fi. More importantly, this film comes off a too preachy and the acting too earnest to appeal to teens, who don't like to be told what to think.

I could be wrong about this. But I see signs of the left overplaying its hand and losing its audience, as with the Grammys. Wow, do I miss the days of "Not Another Teen Movie" and "American Pie."

Quote: (02-10-2018 12:35 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

And how did the transforming teen explain this to its parents? Must make clothes shopping difficult.

I'm with Aurini, you could've make a badass film about serial killer, jewel thief, or a superhero who changes identities everyday but retains the same memories but nope they ruined it with pro-LGBTQIR propaganda.

They made that movie in 1992, Orlando, a story written by Virginia Woolf, a mentally disturbed globalist tool and lesbo feminist icon, that was the movie that put Tilda Swinton on the map. I think she was the first androgynous megastar actress.

[Image: 031208tilda1.jpg]

Back then it was still a bit early for all-out dyke or trans stories like "Carol" or "The Danish Girl" that would be pushed hard 10-20 years later, so that was the more subtle way of pushing that tranny-gay agenda. Now they're taking that trojan horse approach and moving into the younger, more malleable segment.

Like those other two films, Orlando was a lavish production with good-looking actresses designed to portray homosexuality in the most glowing (and unrealistic) terms.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread