rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still a virgin

Still a virgin

Quote: (02-06-2018 04:22 PM)advik78 Wrote:  

I'm 20 years old I'm trying to figure out when to lose my virginity. I had a psychotic episode when I was 16 and it cost me a year on school so I had to go to a community college which is where I am. I am transferring this fall (I'll be turning 21) so I want to know when I should lose my virginity. I want to be reasonably financially stable and independent from parents. (I'm Indian)

I was literally in your shoes about three years ago when I joined the Forum. As state above, hustle your ass of. Focus on career/money/health right now, game in your late twenties. However, do an approach a day. Don't the approach/notes taken after the approach take more than 1 hours of your time a day. Don't let a date/bang take more than 4 hours of your time a day. Limit yourself to one date a week to pursue a bang. This will put you head and shoulders with your people skills than your peers when in comes to recruiting/interviews (the art of ramble). Join a Frat to increase your succes rate 10x. If its one thing I regret the most is not joining a Frat in Undergrad and having a sorority pussy buffer every Thursday Night.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Messages In This Thread