rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons not to be a player

Reasons not to be a player

Quote: (04-15-2010 09:06 PM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

I game mainly in china, and there are a million stories floating around about bad encountered between foreigners and chinese with the lauwais (foreigners) getting shafted. But for each of those there are ten stories with them getting away with murder almost.

Fear should not keep you from the game. Yes, there are some bad experiences that all players have. I personally had to bribe a chick about a hundred bucks to not goto the police (seriously, if you meet a chinese chick whos got D cups in a bar you would expect her to be legal age right?) But for every single negative experience, ive had ten glowing ones.

What it breaks down to. Do you enjoy the company of beautiful women who you know want you? Do you enjoy sex that you know that is wanted by both parties, for whatever reasons? Do you enjoy having a great time with great people wherever you go? Do you want to enjoy a life full of new expereinces?

If you answer yes to these questions, then a players life is for you. It is totally up to you how much time you have to assign to the pursuit of happiness. I myself am a traveling businessman, responsible for the whole of china market. I have very little time to myself, and even that isnt regular from week to week. But i still remain sucessful in my secular world as well as with women. You just need the drive to sucess in personal, romantic, and the rest of the world.

Remember, being a player is more then just getting laid. It is how to improve areas of your life. Before i became proficent in the game, i was a shy, mostly introverted guy who thanked his lucky stars if anyone ever talked to him in a place. I stayed at home playing online games and drank with my roomates who were the same way. I shat myself just thinking about talking to a girl.

Fast forward a few years later, and now i am a sucessful businessman who gets the girls he wants on his own terms. I am the life of any party, and sometimes need to fight off invatations when i am out to meet other people. Everywhere i go, i bring with me something to change someone's life, and i take away another amazing experience that most people would never even dream of as possible. I live a fullfilling life, and now possess a drive to better myself each day. I would never go back, and anyone who does well in the PUA world will tell you the same. And the best part of this is, i now have guys ive known for years asking me what the secret is. They are richer, better looking, and never thought i would have gotten anything. One look at my photo album and i can see it on their faces "WHAT THE FUCK?" Now if that isnt the definition of success, i dont know what is.

What im reading into this topic is people who are afraid to get up off their ass and see how they can change their life for the better, and thus want any excuse as to not do it. Sounds alot like chick logic to me.

Totally awesome post dude. I've noticed that your posts are some of the most interest and in this case, deepest on this forum. Keep up the awesome stuff coming man. Are you living in China full time? I'm thinking of going to Asia for the first time maybe this fall and when I'll make to China, I'll definitely want to buy you some drinks and to not only go hunting together but also to discuss business in China overall.

Cheers mate.

Messages In This Thread