rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nano (XRB) thread (formerly RaiBlocks)

Nano (XRB) thread (formerly RaiBlocks)

Quote: (02-06-2018 10:27 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2018 04:52 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

@Graft

-XRB is a currency coin. Very different space than ICON/VeChain. What partnerships does BTC have? Currencies don't get partnerships, they get adoption. BTC hasn't become really adopted outside of the darknet because it's not better for merchants or customers than credit cards. XRB is better than credit cards, due to no fees.
-Keep in mind that XRB is the first DAG technology with a working product. Also, much of the exchange problems have nothing to do with XRB (cough cough Bitgrail!)

I guess he wasn't talking about the quality of the coin, but rather about the size of the project. XRB is a fascinating technology and innovation, but it feels like a tiny project that was surprised by its success. BTC to XRB is like an aircraft carrier to a rubber raft.

Up until 2 weeks ago, their website looked like from the 90ies, and even the new one isn't that great. I know they are trying to grow quickly now, and I wish them well. Owned some until a couple of days ago. There are galaxies between them and BTC though, in terms of participation, adoption, brand, etc.., etc...

This is correct, but to address Gringo, XRB has no adoption-far less than BTC, even LTC. Pure speculation at this point. People are shilling it like it's the next Bitcoin-it has a ton of work to do before that is even in sight.

It can still moon, of course, but I'm skeptical if the team is ready for that.

Messages In This Thread