rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What could possibly be wrong?

What could possibly be wrong?

Quote: (02-06-2018 11:34 AM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

Thanks guys for the advice. I believe I have a lot to work on. I'm starting that today. Will be doing some travelling around europe for fun and profit. I'll be focusing on working on myself, health and happiness. My wallet can work the girls at the moment.

I'll be back with updates in 3-4 months.

You are way hung up on living a very upper class life style. And I'm sure it is not helping your cause on your dates.

Seems like you treat dates as transactional (if I spend $500 on you tonight, you better fuck me). Get rid of that mind set and have fun with it. You can meet a girl at a bar for drinks and bullshit for a couple hours and pay $10.

Going to assume that you overplay your hand when it comes to your upper class lifestyle as well as discussing your job. Probably saying how important and well off you are.

Although women do like a man with status, throwing it in their faces when you're on a date makes you come across as a douche.

Women love listening to the sound of their own voices. Just sit back and listen to what she says. If you are dominating the conversation, slow down and ask her questions. It doesn't matter if you give a shit about what she says, you just need to listen.

That is how you build comfort, by a mutual exchange of words and laughter.

If you establish that comfort, you will reap the benefits...
Quote:Quote:

I just want a women that call me/call her few times, enjoy being together (at least for a short-term relation) and do some stuff together.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread