rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philly Eagles win Superbowl. Locals celebrate by destroying city.

Philly Eagles win Superbowl. Locals celebrate by destroying city.

Quote: (02-05-2018 10:14 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2018 09:42 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Philadelphia should be turned into a cheese steak factory. That's all it's good for. Everyone and everything in Philly thát's not making cheese steaks should be sent to Brazil.

Philly cheesesteaks are disgusting sandwiches.

I used to think this up until I had a legit one with proper sliced rib eye and good bread and provolone (There used to be a Philly Cheese Steak place downtown opened by a Lebanese guy who moved here from Philly, imported products to make sure it was authentic as possible, claimed it was the closest you could get outside of Philly).

It isn't something I would want often but its a solid sandwich for what it is.

It is the imitations that use shitty steak meat and shitty bread that give the sandwich a bad name. Most folks first experience of "Philly Cheese Steak" is some trash at Quiznos or Subway. The real deal is really just a hot sandwich with high-quality bread and steak with flavourful cheese. There are so few ingredients that you need to make sure the quality is top notch or else you just get a pile of shit on a plate.

Messages In This Thread