rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey

Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey

Quote: (02-01-2018 02:40 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2018 08:13 PM)Sisyphus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2018 01:24 AM)ProfessorCumbledore Wrote:  

Jamaicabound I applied for Amazon Merch but haven’t heard back in a while. How long does it usually take?

I just submitted my request and it says the average wait is 60 days. I felt like Veruca Salt when I saw that message come up ("but I want to sell my brilliant t-shirt NOW!"). I'll take any advice on what to do in the meantime. For example, can you sell the same designs on multiple platforms (CustomCat/Shopify in addition to Amazon Merch, etc.)?

Anyway my most complicated design is in the can and I can crank out the rest of my first batch in one evening. Then it's time for more market research. I find this exciting and I'll update the board as I keep moving forward.

IMHO nothing in the POD realm can come even close to competing with Amazon Merch, you can't beat that organic traffic and the trust people have with Amazon. Plus shirts are an impulse buy and with Amazon your CC inof is saved you don't even have to enter it.

Are the margins as crummy with the other sites? I assume that over time the volume more than makes up for it, but I was curious.

Quote:jamaicabound Wrote:

I think 60 days is pretty optimistic probably 3-9 months wait time.

I got my approval yesterday. Maybe I just hit it at the right time or maybe they really liked my idea and/or copywriting. Anyway I submitted my first design and have several others in draft form on my dashboard so I can just add those one at a time.

In case anyone wanted to know, I've been doing my designing in Vectr and Gravit which are both super easy to use (and free). Vectr is very intuitive - the advantage of Gravit is the stock of built-in emojis which are helpful to me whereas Vectr has a limited number of basic shapes available. It's easy to export and then import into GIMP (also free) which is one of the platforms Amazon recommends to follow their guidelines.

Messages In This Thread